In dynamic planes, a unique gnomon with position-sensitive functionality provides control. The gnomon is made of an Axis Origin and three axes, each consisting of a First Leg, Axis Label, Second Leg, and Axis Arrowhead. Each piece has its own functionality. Where you click the gnomon determines what happens.
- Axis Origin (1) – Click here to place the origin of the gnomon in 3D space.
- First Leg (2) – Click here to move the gnomon along the selected axis.
- Axis Label (3) – Click here to rotate around a perpendicular axis.
- Second Leg (4) – Click here to rotate around an alternate perpendicular axis.
- Axis Arrowhead (5) – Click here to align the gnomon to existing geometry.